So here is what is still ahead of me! Will I see you? Can you help me connect with more people who love the Czech Republic and want to see hearts and lives changed there!?!? Thank you in advance for all your help!
Update Schedule as of Thursday, January 12, 2012:
- January 12 – 16 – Southern WI/Northern IL
- Friday evening, January 13 – OPEN Support Dessert in the Lake Geneva, WI area. (please pray the snow doesn’t hinder this in any way!) Click HERE for the Facebook invite.
- Sunday, January 15 – The Church of DeKalb – DeKalb, IL – 10:00am – S. 1st Street
- January 17 – 23 – Dallas/Ft. Worth – I have a couple of rock stars setting things up down in DFW, but if you could help I’d love that!
- January 23 – 24 – Southern WI/Northern IL
- January 25 – 27 – TWIN CITIES, MN – as of today (January 12th) I have nothing concrete set up, but if you would like to help, please email me ASAP!
- January 27 – 29 – Southern WI/Northern IL
- Sunday, January 29 – Faith Baptist Church – Delavan, WI – 10:30am – 1500 Creek RD – ALL ARE WELCOME!
Right now my biggest need is to get in front of more people and share with them what God is doing in Prague, Czech and Europe. Anything you can do to connect me with more potential partners is, and would be, HUGE! Here are openings I still have that I can do around Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin:
- Saturday, January 15
- Monday, January 16
- Tuesday, January 17
- Monday, January 23 (i fly into Milwaukee at 4pm though, so might be tough, but we can make something work!)
- Friday, January 27
- Saturday, January 28 (but I’m going to a workshop in the Milwaukee area till around 4 pm)