Hello from a random coffee shop in Northern Illinois! I must apologize for not posting sooner about my schedule, while I’m back in the States, when my granddad passed away it threw me off and I’m trying hard to get back into the flow of things. Please check, back as I hope this will fill up in the days ahead. Please if you can help by hosting a Support Dessert/Dinner of some kind, that would be a HUGE blessing. Things haven’t been coming together as I had hoped.
- January 7 – 11 – Fox Valley area – Wisconsin
- Sunday, January 8 – RiverValley Church – Oshkosh, WI – 9:00 & 10:45am – 1331 High Avenue – ALL ARE WELCOME!
- Sunday, January 8 – OPEN HOUSE at the Michael and Cindy Smiths – 3:30-5:30pm – if you are interested please email me and I will pass the address on to you.
- Sunday evening, January 8 – Sharing at Winneconne Christian Fellowship – 6:00 pm – 102 South 3rd Street – ALL ARE WELCOME!
- January 11 – 12 – TWIN CITIES, MN – as of today (January 5th) I have nothing concrete set up, but if you would like to help, please email me ASAP!
- January 14 – 16 – Southern WI/Northern IL
- Friday evening, January 13 – private Support Dessert in the Lake Geneva, WI area.
- Sunday, January 15 – The Church of DeKalb – DeKalb, IL – 10:00am – S. 1st Street
- January 17 – 26 – Dallas/Ft. Worth – I have a couple of rock stars setting things up down in DFW, but if you could help I’d love that!
- January 27 – 29 – Southern WI/Northern IL
- Sunday, January 29 – Faith Baptist Church – Delavan, WI – 10:30am – 1500 Creek RD – ALL ARE WELCOME!
I hope to add much more and even a few “Come and See Me” times, but I wanted to get this up today… PLEASE, PLEASE let me know if you can help in anyway, I’m trusting God to provide and also to bring in new ministry partners to join you and I in reaching Prague, the Czech Republic, Europe and Beyond!